SkiCon New England
Welcome to SkiCon NE!
SkiCon is an informal conference held in the New England area for hackers, defenders, tinkers, and breakers. This event features the inaugural fireside chat, a day of talks, networking, and of course skiing/snowboarding. Come one come all as we share knowledge, experiences and research to strengthen the community.
The motivation for this con was simple. I thought, why isn't there a conference where we can discuss cyber security, meet amazing people and ski? Luckily I found a few like minded people folks and Skicon was born.
Join the New England cyber families for two days of networking, presentations, and panel discussions. We’ll cover actionable techniques, new tools, and innovative methods that will help you improve your ability to prevent and detect attacks against your organization. Over two days, Ski Con talks will deliver diverse viewpoints and actionable advice on key topics, including:
- Security architecture
- Continuous monitoring
- Log management and analysis
- Threat hunting
- Intelligence-driven defense
- Setting up a defensive framework
- Web Application Security
- Offensive Security Techniques
- New, Creative, maybe even Weird, stuff.
If you have any questions you can reach us on Twitter or Slack!
Friday - February 21st
- Afternoon Skiing @ Loon
- Night Shenanigans
- Fireside Chats 6-8 p.m. (see Slack for location)
- The Hacker Hippocampus: Meet your brain on games
Saturday - February 22nd
- Day Skiing @ Loon
- 4-9 p.m. Lighting Talks @ Woodstock Inn
- Maintaining OpSec while visiting China
- Compile-time chicanery
- Email Sinkholing
- Do Talk To Strangers
- Protecting the @Home Like the Enterprise
- Full schedule
Woodstock Inn & Brewery
- 135 Main St, North Woodstock, NH 03262